What could I possibly write about, I am an out-and-out narcissist, I love exploring the dark side of life, I find peace in the deafening sound of Dimmu Borgir and Children of Bodom and I lead a highly inordinate lifestyle bordering on the edge of insanity at times.
So the best thing I can think of right now, is about something all of us do, very often in fact (wink wink) , and we all love doing it. Yes, I am talking about the "Art of Wasting Time"
How did I end up mastering this art, I guess my blog ID would tell a part of the story. Dazed, confused and possessed by a million thoughts and emotions at the same time helped establish me as a Guru in this art. I try very hard indeed to connect the dots before taking even one single step towards action. This is different from procrastination, I don't try putting off the work till a later occasion, I just try hard at predicting what the finished thing would look like even before starting it. I hope I loose this habit soon, or else it would be tough extending my bloodline. It is often good to act stupid, foolish and inquisitive because curiosity killed the cat, but worked for everyone else. People in favor of my theory would argue that trying to connect the dots is a symbol of being a perfectionist. But for a guy like me, it merely means tripping on your own ego when back out from a contest to avoid the embarrassment of losing.
I have never attempted to kick this habit; I guess I love using up time for engaging in activities that may not be very very productive. But then, everything that we do does not always remodel into some kind of gain - physical or psychological.
I will never look back and say that playing Age of Empires 6 hours everyday has helped shape me into what I am now, but back in the day I would be gaming without any sense of remorse or guilt, even if that meant scoring a little lower than what I usually would.
I guess the verdict is simple...Live for today, think about tomorrow...But party tonight.
Peace be with you...
crash_w!lDcHilD
I have never attempted to kick this habit; I guess I love using up time for engaging in activities that may not be very very productive. But then, everything that we do does not always remodel into some kind of gain - physical or psychological.
I will never look back and say that playing Age of Empires 6 hours everyday has helped shape me into what I am now, but back in the day I would be gaming without any sense of remorse or guilt, even if that meant scoring a little lower than what I usually would.
I guess the verdict is simple...Live for today, think about tomorrow...But party tonight.
Peace be with you...
crash_w!lDcHilD
Books

1 comment:
as long as u dont loose anything physical or psycological.. but again if yor not gaining then ur loosing.
Post a Comment