The spectrum of my life for the last 4 years
I have found myself scoring close to 8.0, and I have found myself scoring close to 4.0.
I have found myself wearing Trivium, and I have found myself wearing pleated brown pants, and a pink shirt.
I have found myself eating authentic oriental, and I have found myself eating food worse than UN air-drops.
I have found myself possessed by Dimmu Borgir, and I have found myself spending an entire night at a crowded platform listening to "pyaar impossible."
I have found myself develop schoolboy crushes, and I have found myself repulsed by them same people.
I have found myself buying an array of self-grooming products, and I have found myself going without a bath for 9 days straight. (Winters mate)
I have found myself discussing the finer points of Indian capitalism and communism, and I have found myself discussing Kayden Kross's implants.
I have found myself making friends, and foes in equal measure...and I have found myself discovering the fuzziness in boundaries once people leave the place.
I have found myself walking for 6 kms...and I have found myself riding a bike by myself.
I have found myself as crew cut watchman , and I have found myself as a long haired transsexual.
I have found myself restless without people around me, and I have found myself begging for solitude.
I have found myself reading Milton Friedman, and I have found myself reading unkrossed.com
I have found myself buying sexy gadgets, and I have found myself filing for chapter 11 bankruptcy, 3 times a month.
I have found myself in love with Whisky, and I have found myself obsessed with beer.
I have never found myself with balance on my phone.
I have found myself with swank PDAs, and I have found myself with creaky old desktops.
I have found myself surrounded by high-end technology, and I have found myself sweating it out through 6 hour long power cuts.
I have found myself buying cuff-links for shirts, and I have found myself taking a leak off the edge of the balcony.
I have found myself making conversations with hotshot executives, and I have found myself deep in argument with an illiterate chaiwaala.
I have found myself watching Stanley Kubrick, and I have found myself watching Mithun Chakraborty.
I have found myself taking protein supplements, and I have found myself taking umm, well, glues and resins.
I have found myself to be Aneek Mukherjee, and I have found myself to be a bit of everybody else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment